Initiatives & Collaborations
- UT San Antonio
- UT Health San Antonio
- Sam and Ann Barshop Institute for Longevity & Aging Studies
- UT Health San Antonio Cancer Center
- Greehey Children’s Cancer Research Institute
- UT Austin Dell Medical School
- UTMB Galveston
- Texas Biomedical Research Institute
- TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry
- University of Houston
- MD Anderson
- UC San Francisco
- Texas Tech Health Science Center
- Texas Southern University
Santalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Santalis Healthcare Corporation (formerly ViroXis Corporation)
- 4E Therapeutics
- Fannin Innovation Studio
- “Preparation of ammonium compounds as antibiotics and methods for the treatment of bacterial infections”. Davies, Bryan; McHardy, Stanton; Cunningham, Ashley; Wang, Hua-Yu, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2020163479; issued August 13, 2020.
- “Redox substrates for leukocyte esterase”. Waldek Gorski; Stanton F. McHardy; Travis Menard; Doug Hanson; Andrew Fleischman, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2019094575; issued May 16, 2019.
- “Quinoline derived small molecule inhibitors of nicotinamide N-methyltransferase”. Stanley J. Watowich; Stanton F. McHardy; Hua-Yu Wang; Harshini Neelakantan, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2018183668; issued October 4, 2018.
- “Preparation of pyrimidinyl ureas for inhibition of Olig2 activity”. Graham Beaton; Stanton F. McHardy; Ambrosio Lopez Jr.; Bismarck Campos; Hua-Yu Wang, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2018039621; issued March 1, 2018.
- “Preparation of N-aryl-N-heteroaryl-ureas and their use for inhibition of Olig2 activity”. Graham Beaton; Fabio C. Tucci; Satheesh B. Ravula; Stanton F. McHardy; Francisco X. Ruiz; Ambrosio Lopez; Bismarck Campos; Hua-Yu Wang, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2016138479; issued September 1, 2016.
- “Novel capsazepine analogs for the treatment of cancer and other proliferative diseases”. Stanton F. McHardy; Cara Gonzales, inventors WIPO Patent No. WO 2016033105; issued March 3, 2016.
- “Novel biaryl amide and heteroaryl amides as anti-virulence agents for the treatment of candida albicans infections”. Stanton F. McHardy; Jose Lopez Ribot; Stephen Saville; Matthew Valdez; Jesus A. Romeo, inventors. Provisional application filed: 2020.
- “Discovery of substituted phenyl oxazole and thiazole compounds as potential small molecule therapeutics for triple-negative breast cancer”. Stanton F. McHardy; Susan Mooberry; Michaels Glassman; Petra E. Jans, inventors. Provisional application filed: 2020.